Kids Car Donations (KidsCarDonations.org) recognizes the importance of protecting information we may collect from visitors to our site. We maintain appropriate security measures to keep information we acquire from visitors to our sites private. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
Users can visit the site without revealing any information about themselves. If one chooses to give us personal information via the Internet for the purposes of correspondence or to donate a vehicle, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics. We do not share information web users provide with third parties for commercial purposes.
Kids Car Donations takes precautions to keep the user information disclosed to us secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Cookies were originally designed to help a web site distinguish a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. If you are just browsing our site, a cookie identifies only your browser but you do not have to accept the cookie to continue browsing the site. It is possible to set your browser to inform you when a cookie is being placed – then you have the opportunity to decide whether to accept the cookie.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our site, programs, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child under the age of 13 years old has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Links to Other Sites
Our site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These other websites may operate independently from Kids Car Donations. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Kids Car Donations, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, you may not use the site. Kids Car Donations reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time without notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Kids Car Donations respects the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. Kids Car Donations responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law. You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing Kids Car Donations’s copyright agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of the notice, Kids Car Donations will respond expeditiously and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site. Kids Car Donations reserves the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
Kids Car Donations’s designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement on the Site is:
Kids Car Donations
1905 Brentwood Rd NE
Washington, DC 20018
Questions About Our Policies